Thursday, August 31, 2006

Beware the Library

I entered through transparent doors, believing if I could only see the proxima and the laptop then all would be fine. First return trip: no power cord for Proxima. Second return trip: Cord from Proxima to Laptop doesn't fit. Third Return trip: New Proxima doesn't read laptop. Final Defeat: Proxima finally reads laptop, but laptop doesn't recognize USB device. All I wanted to show: images of the divine and the sublime. Obviously, my abyss. The gods of the slowly-being-demolished-mall-that-passes-as-a-college are angry and festering in the library. Thank God that a trustworthy paladin works in the library (he commiserated and said, "you know this is a good week for evil")--he also brings my mighty fine beer--Go Double Bastard Ale! When I returned home: no ice, and yes that makes for a warm magaritta or vodka and orange juice.

Tomorrow: Is it just me, or is Iraq the perfect Hobbesian universe?
Also Tomorrow: My friend from Trinidad brings back mighty fine 15 year-old rum, and no I don't feel like a pedophile.

No comments: